Hard Rock Cafe India Launches Its First Ever Meatless Menu For Veggie Lovers
Hard Rock Cafe India launched their first ever all-vegetarian menu with delicious offerings. In keeping with Vegetarian Awareness Month, the themed restaurant expanded its legendary menu and is serving up fresh and satisfying vegetarian-friendly dishes and plant-based beverages, including Cauliflower Wings served Buffalo-style, a Grilled Ratatouille Wrap featuring grilled vegetables and Sriracha mayo, and a Very Veggie Tini featuring a mix of fresh vegetable juice, Greek Yogurt and Tito’s Handmade Vodka. The menu will be served for a limited duration – beginning from Saturday, October 1 to Monday, October 31, 2016.
While the contemporary club usually has its meat lovers flocking to its outlets for its dishes, Hard Rock Cafe is now catering to its vegetarian patrons with mouth-watering innovative dishes and veg-juiced concoctions. The meatless menu endeavors to provide vegetarians with a wider range of options that will delight the palate and also serve as a healthy alternative in classic American flavours.
The new menu items celebrating Vegetarian Awareness Month, which was designed to spread awareness of vegetarianism and the benefits of a meat-free diet. The International Vegetarian Union encourages individuals worldwide to spread the word and experience the vegetarian lifestyle. What began as World Vegetarian Day has blossomed into a month-long celebration of vegetarianism that involves educational events and festivities.
We started with a delicious Starter –
Carnival Vegetarian Platter (A collection of 4 appetizers served with 4 equally mouth watering tangy, spicy and cheesy dips)
4 appetizers ( Samosette of spicy corn and cheddar cheese,chilli garlic crusted french fries,cottage cheese falafel fritters with Middle Eastern spices,herb cream cheese crusted tomato bruschetta served with 4 dips, basil pesto mayo,tangy salsa,cheese sauce and garlic aioli.
Pico De Quinoa Salad ( a fresh mix of pico de gallo, quinoa, lime juice and chopped cilantro mixed with arugula and topped with shredded Brussels sprouts, spicy pecans, feta cheese and craisins, tossed in a citrus vinaigrette)
Pear Salad (Freshly sliced pear,arugula,iceberg lettuce in raspberry dressing topped with cherry tomatoes,feta cheese , blue cheese crumbles and caramelized walnuts
La Confidential – Double Decker Crispy Vegetable patty and crusty potato patty, layered with tangy spiced chipotle mayo, served with smokey dip.
Mexican Quesadilla Veg Burger – Smooth fusion burger of polenta, spices, sweet corn, beans and I vegetables flavoured with tangy enchiladas salsa, Swiss cheese, avocado and nacho straws.
Black Bean & Quinoa Burger – A house made patty of quinoa, black beans, breadcrumbs, red peppers, red onions, garlic, cumin, cheddar, egg and hot sauce, served on a toasted bun and topped with arugula, tomato and a tofu lime and garlic cream.
Do try the Cauliflower Burger– a house-made patty of cauliflower, garlic, egg, goat cheese, oregano and breadcrumbs, topped with zucchini, squash, Monterey Jack cheese, arugula, tomato and garlic aioli, served on a toasted brioche bun
The Patties – Goats Cheese and Cauliflower, Crispy vegetable patty and Crusty Potato Patty
Rolls/ Wraps –
Grilled Ratatouille Wrap–grilled ratatouille vegetables topped with Siracha mayonnaise, olive oil and baby arugula, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
Try the Seared Corn and Green Bean Wrap– grilled green beans topped with roasted corn, black beans, pico de gallo, rice and a spiced yogurt, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad and
Some of the irresistible offerings on the menu include:
- Cauliflower “Wings”– crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower served with blue cheese, celery and carrot sticks
[SELECT ADDITIONAL CHOICES FOR WRAP, SALAD AND BURGER]
- Balsamic Roasted Carrot Wrap– seasonal greens, red onion, hummus and balsamic glazed oven-roasted carrots, wrapped in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla and served with a side salad
- Black Bean Wrap– black beans mixed with brown rice, red onion, peppers, corn, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeño slices, garlic, honey and spices, topped with grilled tofu and a tofu lime and garlic crema, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wrap–crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower topped with blue cheese, celery and a spicy Buffalo sauce, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Crispy Fried Cauliflower Wrap– crispy cauliflower topped with tomatoes, hummus, pickled red onions, cilantro and garlic oil, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Eggplant & Hummus Wrap– grilled seasoned eggplant, layered with grilled onion rings, hummus, arugula and tomato, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Grilled Vegetable & Halloumi Wrap– flour tortilla loaded with grilled zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, asparagus and grilled halloumi cheese, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Roasted Squash & Walnut Pesto Wrap– roasted acorn squash topped with red onions, spring greens, balsamic glaze and a Sriracha walnut pesto, served in a seasoned flour tortilla with a side salad
- Tofu & Ginger Salad– spring salad greens tossed with soy marinated tofu, daikon, carrot, radish, asparagus and pickled ginger, tossed in a rice wine vinaigrette
- Tomato Watermelon Salad– fresh watermelon tossed with arugula, Roma tomatoes, red onion and feta cheese in a lime vinaigrette
- Fennel, Beet & Orange Salad– roasted beets, crisp fennel, fresh orange, mint, cilantro and spring greens tossed in a garlic, lime and cumin vinaigrette
- Roasted Root Vegetable & Kale Salad– kale, balsamic glazed turnips, beets, carrots and rutabaga, spicy pecans, tofu and green onion tossed with an apple cider vinaigrette
- Feta & Fig Salad– fresh figs, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts and arugula all lightly tossed and served with raspberry chipotle vinaigrette
- Pear Salad– freshly sliced pears, arugula, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles and caramelized walnuts served with a pear dressing on the side
- Roasted Beet Salad– baby spinach leaves and roasted beetroot topped with feta cheese, caramelized walnuts and tossed in a honey balsamic dressing
- Spinach, Potato & Chickpea Burger– a house-made patty of red skin potatoes, spinach, chili peppers, cilantro, chickpeas and spices, topped with arugula, tomato, cucumber and a spiced yogurt sauce
- Kefta Burger– a house-made patty of potatoes, shitakes and portabella mushrooms, balsamic glaze and barley, topped with a sriracha hummus, arugula and tomato
- Quinoa Burger– A house made patty of quinoa, red onion, Portobello mushrooms, Cheddar, pecans, barley, soy sauce and breadcrumbs, topped with Sriracha hummus, arugula and tomatoes
They have a well stocked bar.
Hard Rock Cafe’s new vegetarian menu also includes Cocktails that pair perfectly with meatless options, including:
Beet Orange & Ginger Juice(alcohol free) – a fresh blend of fresh ginger, fresh beetroot and orange juice
Red Velvet – Bacardi carta blanca rum,Bacardi gold rum mellowed with beet,orange,mint and apple juice.
Green Mineral Powder – Spinach and cucumber juice,fresh lime,gin and lemon lime soda
Spotted LIIT – Booze, booz and more booze with hints of beet,carrot,basil seeds and lemon lime soda
Wasabi Cucumber Reviver – Wasabi,cucumber puree,gin topped with lemon lime soda
Jalapeno Iced Tea – Sliced jalapenos and brine muddled with sugar and lime served with four spirits
Lemon Grass Mojito – Fresh lemon grass, mint and lime muddles served with Bacardi carta blanca rum
Sangria Ruby – Red wine infused with fresh fruits,vodka,rum,port wine and orange liquer
Very Veggie ‘Tini– fresh cucumber, red onion, mint and lime juice shaken with Greek yogurt and Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Bell Pepper Martini– a mix of Hendricks Gin, Benedictine, lemon juice, grapefruit juice, Hard Rock’s simple syrup, green peppers, mint and garnished with a green pepper ring
Wascally Wabbit– a mix of Domaine de Canton Ginger Liquor, Captain Morgan, Grand Marnier, Hard Rock’s simple syrup, carrot juice, apple juice and garnished with a large mint sprig
Over all most of us had an amazing afternoon as rarely we get a chance to indulge in all veg menu. So me and my fellow blogger who are pure vegetarian’s are really happy that Hard Rock India has come up with this menu full of vegetarian delights for all the veggie lover’s.
Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafe outlets across Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad to try out the latest items or visit www.hardrock.com for more information.
Pictures Courtesy – Athul V Aleyas
Address of Hard Rock Cafe – 40, Opposite LIC Building, Off MG Road, St. Marks Road, Bangalore
Contact Number – 08041242222/ +91 8105511727
Cuisines – American
Timings – 12 Noon to 1 am
Website – www.hardrock.com
Hard Rock International
With venues in 70 countries, including 165 cafes, 23 hotels and 11 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, Fl., both owned and operated by HRI parent company The Seminole Tribe of Florida, as well as other exciting locations including Bali, Chicago, Cancun, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Macau and San Diego. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include Reykjavik, Shanghai, Baku and San Juan. New Hard Rock Hotel projects include Abu Dhabi, Atlanta, Berlin, Dubai, Itapema, London, Los Cabos, New York City, Tenerife, and Shenzhen, Dalian and Haikou in China. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.