priligy buy blog Rajma rice with Butter Chicken Masala.
see url Tried Butter Chicken Masala using Zaiqa butter chicken masalaand with recipe of Anisa Arif.
Very impressed with the over all outcome.
The Zaiqa spice surely takes the taste of the dish to a higher notch.
canada Misoprostol Sharing the recipe of Butter chicken masala with a little variation of my own.
Butter Chicken Masala ( Original Recipe credit Anisa Arif)
Variations – Butter Paneer Masala
2 tbsp butter & 2 tbsp Oil
2 onions – ground to paste
2 tomatoes – ground to paste (roast & de-skinned)
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
curd – 4tbsp
500 gms chicken boneless pcs / paneer cubes ( I have used chicken pieces with bones)
1 tsp – dry kasoori methi leaves (fenugreek leaves)
2-3 tbsp Zaiqa Butter Chicken Masala
1 tbsp – tomato ketchup or 1 tsp sugar ( I skipped this altogether)
Salt to taste – approx 1 ½ tsp
1 cup milk
4 tbsp cream or malai
1) Marinate chicken pieces/ paneer cubes in 2 tbsp Butter Chicken Masala, 1-2 tsp lime juice, curd as required and 1 tsp salt.
2) For enhanced flavour, pan sauté or grill till done on high flame and use the same in gravy. ( I have sauted in a pan in a medium flame)
3) Heat 2 tbsp oil & 2 tbsp butter in a kadai, sauté paste of 2 medium onions (or very finely chopped) for approx 7 mins, add 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, sauté for a few minutes.
4) Add the pan saute chicken and sauté for 10 minutes on sim.
5) Add toamato paste or 1 cup tomato puree, sauté for about 5-8 mins.
6) Add 2 -3 tbsp Zaiqa Butter Chicken Masala, 1 tsp kasoori methi leaves, 1 cup milk, 4 tbsp malai or cream, 1 tsp sugar and leave for dum (simmer) for about 10 minutes.
Garnish with butter and cream.