watch Egg curry in a hurry
see Recipe of Egg Curry
go here Ingredients
3 tbsp Oil
1 onions – ground to paste
2 tomatoes – ground to paste
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
4 eggs boiled and shell removed
1 tsp – dry kasoori methi leaves (fenugreek leaves)
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp sugar
Salt to taste – approx 1 ½ tsp
1 cup milk
1 tbsp cream or malai
Roasted zeera and dhania powder
2 tsp garam masala
Fresh coriander leaves
1) Prepare a paste of onion, ginger, garlic and tomato.
2) Heat 1 tsp oil in a kadhai and fry the boiled egg. Add a little salt while frying. Take care not to break the eggs. When the eggs turns a little brown remove from the kadhai and keep aside.
3) Heat 2 tbsp oil in the same kadai, put 1 tsp sugar and wait till the sugar carmelized fully ( it will give a nice colour to the gravy )
4) Then add the paste of onion ginger garlic and tomato.Sauté for a few minutes.
5) Then add the salt, zeera dhania powder, 1 tsp garam masala and chilli powder.Bhuno till the masala is done.
6) Then add the fried whole eggs. Mix well.
7) Add 1 tsp kasoori methi leaves, 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp malai or cream and cover for about 10 minutes.
8) Finish off with adding 1 tsp garam masala.
9) Garnish with coriander leaves.