If there is one brand who is creating waves in fresh Meat delivery then it’s definitely Licious TotallyLicious , offering farm fresh, freshest, hygienic,100% halal, completely natural,easy to cook ,healthy seafood and meat throughout Bengaluru. One can buy meat online anytime and indulge in their diverse selection Chicken, Lamb, Seafood (Fish, Prawns, Crabs), Marinades and Cold Cuts.
Plattershare is a social media platform for food lovers, food professionals and food businesses. Recently I was selected to be a part of the review panel for the “Plattershare Belly Nirvana Association Program”. Plattershare in association with Licious – Bangalore’s only platform that provides one-stop fresh meat delivery is sending out marinades meat and sea food from Licious to the selected blogger’s who has to review the product’s and share their honest feedback.
I got Malabar Seer Fish Cutlet (Crunchy coco nutty seer fish cutlets) – a product of Licious .
Crunchy coco nutty seer fish cutlets with a blazing bite of onion, fresh ginger, crushed black pepper, and curry leaf. A touch of baby tomatoes and deseeded green chillies adds oomph to the cutlets.
Licious Malabar Seer Fish Cutlet is the sizzling star from the dazzling Western Ghats.
– Boiled seer fish meat with a blend of chopped onions, ginger, black pepper, curry leaves, and green chillies.
– The cutlets cook easily without much effort.
Storage Instruction/ Licious Tip –
- Licious products are carefully sourced, selected, packed and delivered under stringent hygienic condition and scientific standards. They freshly prepare your ordered seafood or chicken and it’s recommended to cook the meat/seafood on the same day itself to let the culinary magic happen.
- To be used within it’s best before date.
- The products stay fresh when stored between 0 to 8 degree centigrade.
- The tender meats were under tremendous pressure to perform, so be gentle with the cooking time and cooking temperature.
- Best to cook with low heat and with lid on.
- I have used this product, next day of the delivery after keeping it in dip freeze./defreeze.
- I have removed it from the defreeze before one hour of cooking.
I prepared the Malabar Seer Fish cutlet for the lunch daba of my hubby. As morning’s were always chaotic, to prepare breakfast as well as lunch box so I always look for some easy way out where my task in hand can be completed within few minutes as there is a time crunch on week day’s mostly. Another crucial thing is that I am a pure vegetarian, so going to a butcher shop , placing order , stand there to catch unwanted glimpse of butchering, then again return with the meat/seafood, clean them, marinate them and then cook them. So all total of 7 steps if I want to cook non veg stuff for my family. With Licious , I just have to go through the one last step, i.e., cooking . The rest 6 steps are well taken care by the most amazing team behind Licious. So I just have to checkout their website through my system or by downloading the Licious app ( https://www.licious.in/app-store) , then choose and order from the vast selection of Seafood and Meat. The delivery time is 90 minutes and cooking time is within 15 to 20 minutes. Also the best part is the marinade infuses wonderful and magical flavours to a piece of meat or seafood. So cooking non veg has became the simplest form of cooking for me with Licious.
Malabar Seer Fish Cutlet Preparation Steps
A Packet of Licious Seer Fish Cutlet ( Mine has 4 pieces)
Mustard Oil – 3 tbsp
Salt – a pinch
Onion – Thinly sliced ( as required)
Fresh Coriander leaves – chopped ( a handful)
Cooking instructions ( Which I followed ):
1. Use a nonstick frying pan/ Tawa .
2. Place it on a fire stove on medium heat.
3. Add three tbsp of oil and swirl it around.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the tikkis one by one into the pan.
5. Allow one side to turn slightly golden brown in colour. ( Mine took 7 to 10 minutes)
6. You can then turn the tikkis over and cook with the lid on, on a low fire.
7. Once browned to a golden colour, remove the tikkies and place them onto a serving dish.
8. Serve it hot after garnishing with sliced onion and chopped coriander.
Ideal cooking time: 15-20 minutes.
Carefully cook them in a low heat and take care not to burn them by frying them for longer duration and in high/medium heat as the inside of the tikkies need to cook too.
It all started with a powerful vision.
Licious started with a simple vision that everyone should enjoy FRESH, HYGIENIC, QUALITY meat and seafood.Something had to be done about the sorry state of affairs with the meat scene in our country.With butcher shops, meat dealers, and hypermarkets serving substandard meat and seafood, we were left with nowhere to go.
That is why Licious was born.Now, you can have superfresh meat and seafood delivered straight to your doorstep at your convenience.From sourcing to delivery, all their products are maintained between 0-5 degree Celsius for maximum freshness. Their high quality standards at every step are driven by their stringent Fresh Chain Management principle.The meat you get is tender, moist and juicy. It not only absorbs spices better, but it also cooks easily in a jiffy.Committed to making a difference to every meat lover’s life, they’ve brought more than 50,000 smiles since they started in August 2015.
The timing – 8 am to 9 pm ( everyday)
Delivery Time – 90 minutes
Mail them at – email@example.com
Contact Number – 1800 419 0786
Facebook page of Licious – https://www.facebook.com/TotallyLicious/
Twitter handle of Licious – https://twitter.com/Totally_Licious
Address of Licious – #3AM, 3rd Floor, 15/5 Cambridge Rd,
Jeevan Kendra Layout, Jogupalya,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008