go to site Paneer Butter Masala in a super easy way.
follow url Tried the Zaiqa butter chicken masala to prepare the dish.
Needless to say the dish turns out lip smacking.
Even my kid for the first time finishes off her share of the curry.
go site Here is the recipe for Paneer butter masala
2 tbsp butter & 2 tbsp Oil
1 onions – ground to paste
2 tomatoes – ground to paste
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
200 gms Paneer cut into long thick slices pcs / paneer cubes
Capsicum – ¼ th cup sliced finely in long stripes
1 tsp – dry kasoori methi leaves (fenugreek leaves)
2-3 tbsp Zaiqa Butter Chicken Masala ( You can use any other paneer masala/ Kitchen King masala/Curry Masala)
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp sugar
Salt to taste – approx 1 ½ tsp
1 cup milk
4 tbsp cream or malai
Roasted zeera and dhania powder
1 tsp garam masala
Fresh coriander leaves
1) Prepare a paste of onion, ginger, garlic and tomato.
2) Heat 2 tbsp oil & 2 tbsp butter in a kadai, put 1 tsp sugar and wait till the sugar carmelized fully ( it will give a nice colour to the gravy )
3) Then add the paste of onion ginger garlic and tomato.Sauté for a few minutes.
4) Then add the salt, zaiqa butter chicken masala, chilli powder.
5) Then add the sliced paneer and capsicum. Mix well.
6) Add 1 tsp kasoori methi leaves, 1 cup milk, 4 tbsp malai or cream and cover for about 10 minutes.
7) Finish off with adding freshly prepared zeera dhania powder and garam masala.
8) Garnish with butter, cream and coriander leaves.