Give your style a week of high fashion diet with Bangalore Fashion Week
Summer Online 14th Edition in association with Blenders Pride Magical Nights
which happened at Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway
on 7th February 2016.
Got a chance to attend Sunday Day 4 double show of the young designer’s Neha Kukreja and Rainush by Govind Kumar Singh
CONCEPT THEME OF COLLECTION :
Inspiration of this collection is “Gandhwariya” the royal Rajputs .The GandhwariyaRajputs acquired power during 14th century and they ruled in Tirhoot, Saharsa, Supaul, Sonbarsa Raj and Madhepura Bihar . Collection describes the Gandhwariyarajputs history and culture .The various experimental surface textures& silhouettes has been emerged for this collection . The Heritage of Gandhwariya royal rajputs has been sown in form of bold silhouettes and modular separates .Garments are in the form of visual & tactile textures . Luxurious collection takes on longer-length silhouettes in prints and hand developed textures. Combinations of prints and fabrics development provide a rich contemporary indo western look. Maxi-length silhouettes sit alongside fitted dresses and layered skirts making this collection outstanding .
About Bangalore Fashion Week
Bangalore Fashion Week is a Global Fashion Event with 13 Editions at Bangalore 1 Edition at Bangkok and Forthcoming Editions at Dubai and London.
Bangalore Fashion Week (BFW) has been conceived and created with a vision to Showcase Indian Fashion Industry
to The Global Fashion World
The name Bangalore Fashion Week follows the international practice of christening the fashion week event after the name of the city in which it is being held.
Bangalore Fashion Week(BFW) is a premier event in India. The objective of BFW will be to create business relationships and to facilitate a dialogue between Fashion Designers and Trade Buyers of the World.
The 13th Edition of BFW was held from 4th to 7th February 2016 at Bangalore.
Bangalore Fashion Week goes Summer Online This February 2016
The 14th Edition of Blenders Pride Bangalore Fashion Week powerd by SnapDeal.com was hosted at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel, Brigade Gateway, Bangalore
Bangalore Fashion Week Includes Press Conferences, Designer Product Display and Fashion shows..
Blenders Pride Bangalore Fashion Week Event –
- Press Conference
- 4 Day Lifestyle Experience Zone
- 4 Day Star Studded Fashion Shows of The best Designers of India and Different Parts of the World…
The Event will attract the who’s who of the Industry and Most ‘High Net Worth Individuals‘ of India.
Designer Profile :
Govind Kumar Singh is an Indian fashion designer based in Bangalore . He graduated from the National Institute of Fashion Technology Bangaluru , India with major award “ Most Creative & Innovative Design Collection 2010” .
He won the Indian TV reality show Let’s Design season 3 in year 2011 and awarded Top upcoming Indian designer award .
He is best known for creating his exciting contemporary fabric surface developments and unique play on colors . His designs are inspired by Indian heritage but with a contemporary vibe.
Designer was awarded best prêt designer award in Zoom TV fashion design based TV reality show in 2009 .
He has represented India in festival of India in Amsterdam Holland and Indo Swiss show in 2008 . In year 2012 his creation “NAVDURGA” was selected to represent India in in prestigious world of wearable art award show (WOW) Newzeland .
His clientele includes celebrities like NehaDhupia, ChitrangdaSingh ,PrachiDaisai , Nicole Pharia to name a few .
The designer is currently retailing from leading multi designer outlets and in his own couture saloon in Bangalore .
– GCC Outstanding Fashion Achievements Award 2016 to Govind Kumar Singh Honoured By His Excellency Dr. Joseph V.G. Honorary Council of the Republic of Maldives in Bangalore and Chairman GCC Group.The award is a recognition for renowned and critically acclaimed work and contribution to the world of fashion .
– Finalist for World of Wearable Art Award Show , New Zealand 2012.
– Winner Zoom TV Fashion Design based reality show Let’s Design Season 3
– Best Prêt Designer Award 2009 in Let’s Design season – I
– Most Creative and Innovative Designer Award 2010 in NIFT Graduation Fashion show
– Wills Lifestyle Debut Designer 2010 & and showcased Collection .
– Winner Chrysalis 2009
– Represented INDIA in Indo – Swiss Fashion Show2008
– Represented India with Manish Arora at Festival of India in Amsterdam Holland2008.
– National Youth award 2005
– Child Scientist Award 1997
– Participations in Numerous National & International Design Competitions